A leading Food Wholesaler and distributor is looking for a candidate for the position as a field sales account manager in our BC office.
- Related 3+ years of sales experience particularly in food services industry
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must; spoken Cantonese or Chinese an asset
- Knowledge in food products and/or restaurant and food services industry
- Persuasive, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning and execution skills with solid analytical capabilities
- Ability to lift/carry cases of product up to 20 kg
- Solid merchandising skills and leadership ability.
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Use of a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license is required
- Establishes, develops and maintains long term business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the company’s products
- Set up and manage new accounts
- Work collaboratively with restaurant customers to maximize product presentation and achieve company’s goals
- Resolve customer issues and problems by exhibiting a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Achieve set targets and objectives
- Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activities
- Work as a team with the Sales Manager by constant communication, and be flexible with changes and filling in for other Field Sales Representatives as needed
- Deliver goods to customers in emergencies
- Ability to travel to out of town markets as needed
• Base salary, sales bonus, car allowance and benefits
• MSP Subsidy, Group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.