|Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is a leading importer and distributor of food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world. We are looking for an offshore buyer to help us source new vendors from overseas. The offshore buyer handles price negotiations and vendor relations.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing procurement activities from assigned vendors and countries
- Source new potential factories and products
- Price negotiation; contract pricing and promotion deals
- Contribute to cost saving
- Coordinate with Inventory Management Team
- Vendor development and maintenance
- Review vendor performance
- Communicate with sales teams
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Must be flexible with vendors and customers
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-tasks and work under pressure
- Capable of handling intensive tasks
- Be able to speak either Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese or Korean is an asset
- 2 – 3 years buying experience; grocery food product buying experience is a plus
• MSP subsidy, Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume and cover letter by E-mail to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.