A leading Food Wholesaler and distributor is looking for a candidate for the following position as an Inventory Planner/National Account Coordinator in our BC or Ontario office.
Provide coordination and sales support to National Account Manager by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information that facilitate business growth and excellent customer service.
- Coordinate requests for meeting and events
- Accompany National Account Manager to participate in weekly meetings and events
- Generate various reports, including sales reports, sales forecast, cost tracker, deal sheets, DSD store list, DNO list, etc.
- Monitor and track implementation of promotional activities
- Ensure good compliance on business policies, procedures and guidelines
- Answer and resolve routine inquiries from office and retailer
- Assist in the development and execution of business plan
- Coordinate the distribition of new product samples to customers
- List and maintain item data on ECCNET
- Various administrative tasks as needed
- Diploma in business administration or relevant field
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or sales coordination
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work with stringent deadlines
- Strong sales and service orientation
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Certification in sales or marketing is a plus
- Previous experience in food industry is an asset
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an asset
Benefits: MSP subsidy(BC), Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.