Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of
the leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world.
We are looking for a Warehouse Receiver to help us receive containers for our Ontario region.
The Warehouse Receiver is responsible for receiving dry and frozen products from our suppliers.
This will involve handling, moving, loading and unloading materials by hand and using a variety
of handling equipment. The successful candidate must be able to handle repetitive movements and lift up to 50lbs.
- Available from Monday to Friday, full-time 40 hours per week
- Working shifts from 11:30AM – 8:00PM
- Unloading/ loading containers
- Receiving and replenishing stock
- Picking and packing orders per packing slip
- Packing and wrapping skids
- Ensuring that the warehouse is tidy and organized
- Operate forklift, reach truck and other equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends if needed
- 1 – 2 years of warehouse experience is preferred
- Forklift or reach truck certification and experience is an asset
- Be able to speak Cantonese/ Mandarin is an asset but not required
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes (cultural – fit)
- Physical demands of walking, standing and repetitive lifting
- Flexible to work afternoons, evenings and rotating shifts
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.