Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of
Asian food products from around the world. We are looking for a team-player to work
in our warehouse within the freezer in our Scarborough location.
The Warehouse Freezer Assembler will be responsible for picking products within the freezer inside the warehouse.
This will involve handling, moving, loading and unloading materials by hand and using a variety of handling equipment.
The successful candidate must be able to handle repetitive movements and lift 50lbs.
- Packing and wrapping skids
- Receiving and replenishing stock
- Picking and packing orders according to packing slip
- Loading and unloading freight
- Ensuring the warehouse is tidy and organized
- Physical demands of walking, standing and repetitive lifting
- Be flexible to work rotating shifts
- Flexible to work during day and night shifts
- Working under the cooler and freezer environment packing and unloading frozen food
- Able to lift 50lbs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Forklift and reach truck certification or any experience
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Good attention to detail
- 1 year of warehouse experience is preferred
- Previous experience within a warehouse freezer and cooler is an asset
- Ability to communicate in Cantonese/Mandarin is a plus
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.