Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is a leading importer and
distributor of food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world.
We are currently looking for a team-player to support the warehouse department
with picking dry orders for delivery.
The ideal candidate would have some exposure to a warehouse environment
and we are willing to train someone with the right fit and attitude.
The Warehouse Dry Order Picker will be responsible for picking dry products by using
operating forklifts and pallet jacks. This will involve handling, moving, loading and
unloading materials by hand and using a variety of handling equipment.
The successful candidate must be able to handle repetitive movements and lift to 50lbs.
- Packing and wrapping skids
- Receiving and replenishing stock
- Picking and packing orders according to packing slip
- Loading and unloading freight
- Ensuring the warehouse is tidy and organized
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Be able to speak Cantonese/ Mandarin is an asset but not required
- Some exposure to a warehouse environment or experience operating forklifts is a plus
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes (cultural – fit)
- Physical demands of walking, standing and repetitive lifting
- Be flexible to work rotating shifts
- Flexible to work afternoon and evening shifts
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.