Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers
and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world.
We are currently looking for a team-player to support the warehouse department
with daily inbound and outbound operations.
The ideal candidate would have some exposure to a warehouse environment
and we are willing to train someone with the right fit and attitude.
The Warehouse Assistant – Dry Assembler will be responsible for picking
dry products by using operating forklifts and pallet jacks. This will involve
handling, moving, loading and unloading materials by hand and using a variety
of handling equipment. The successful candidate must be able to handle repetitive movements and lift to 50lbs.
- Pick and pack orders efficiently
- Receive, check-in and put away stock
- Support shipping, freight, returns and customer pick-up departments as needed
- Replenish picking locations and unload trailers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to learn quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to speak Cantonese/ Mandarin is an asset but not required
- Some exposure to a warehouse environment or experience operating forklifts is a plus
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes (cultural – fit)
- Physical demands of walking, standing and repetitive lifting
- Be flexible to work rotating shifts
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Tuesday – Saturday workdays
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.