Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers
and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world.
We are looking for a Warehouse Administrative Assistant to assist the warehouse team with receiving,
order picking, shipping and other administrative tasks related to warehouse operations.
The ideal candidate would have some experience in a warehouse and handling office administrative duties.
Available to work the second shift from 1:30PM – 10:00PM is a must.
The Warehouse Administrative Assistant reports to the Warehouse Manager.
This position is responsible for shipping and receiving and assisting
the warehouse team with administrative tasks, including order entries,
invoicing, arranging third party transportation and product labelling.
The successful candidate must be computer literate, have good English
communication skills, handle repetitive movements and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Receiving and shipping
- Stock replenishment
- Strive to achieve picking targets
- Perform put-away for inbound operations
- Ensure staged orders have supplier labels facing outwards for expedite checking
- Load and unload inbound trailers and load transfer trailers as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- Perform order entries into Excel and ACCPAC order entries
- Arrange third party transportation
- Prepare invoices
- Document, label and report for delivery
- CHEP/PECO Reporting
- Comply with the occupational health and safety requirements
- Other duties as required
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organization skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of freight/wholesale/warehouse industry
- Able to lift up to 50lbs, bending, pulling and stretching required throughout the day
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Familiar with WMS, ACCPAC order entries and invoicing
- RF scanning experience
- Be able to speak Cantonese/ Mandarin is an asset but not required
- Valid forklift certification
- Six months experience operating electric pallet truck and/or narrow aisle reach truck is a plus
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes (cultural – fit)
- Physical demands of walking, standing and repetitive lifting
- Must wear CSA approved safety footwear with protective steel toes and other personal protective equipment as required
- Available for afternoon/evenings on the weekdays
- Working hours from 1:30PM – 10:00PM, Monday to Friday
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
- Employee discounts
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.