Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products.
We are looking for a passionate candidate to be our Seafood – Sales Representative for our office in BC.
The Seafood - Sales Representative reports to the Food Services and Seafood Sales Manager.
The Seafood – Sales Representative is a team-player to support the Sales department in achieving sales targets.
The role involves travelling locally to meet customers for sales meetings. The scope of this role is to meet with
local retail stores and restaurants related to seafood related sales. Some sales related experience is required for this role.
We are looking for a candidate with the right mindset and attitude.
- Establish, develop and maintain long term business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the company’s products
- Set up and manage new accounts
- Work collaboratively with restaurant customers to maximize product presentation and achieve company’s goals
- Resolve customer issues and problems by exhibiting a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Achieve set targets and objectives
- Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activities
- Work as a team with the Sales Manager by constant communication, and be flexible with changes and filling in for other Field Sales Representatives as needed
- Deliver goods to customers during emergencies
- Collect AR from customers
- Ability to travel to out of town markets as needed
- Collect payments on a regular basis and ensure that accounts are in good standing
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Some sales related experience is required
- Persuasive, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning and execution skills with solid analytical capabilities
- Ability to lift/carry cases of product up to 20 kg
- Solid merchandising skills
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Use of a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license is required
- Spoken Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), and/or Korean is an asset to communicate with customers
- Sales experience or knowledge with seafood products and/or restaurant and food services industry is an asset
- Passion for cooking and learning new recipes (Cultural – fit)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.