Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products.
We are looking for a candidate for the position as the Mainstream Market Sales Representative in our ON office.
The Mainstream Market Sales Representative reports to the Mainstream Market Account Manager
and is a team-player to support the Sales department in achieving sales targets.
The scope of this role includes developing new accounts, promoting and selling food products to
mainstream banners and independent supermarkets. This also involves managing all elements of
customer service, resolving issues and cultivating business relationships.
- Meet and greet new and existing customers and take orders
- Provide accurate information (product features, pricing and after-sales service)
- Understand customers’ needs and address issues in a timely manner
- Cross-sell products and deliver presentations to promote new products and special deals
- Negotiate with customers on contract terms, sales and prices
- Collect AR payments from customers
- Advise customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Touch-base with existing customers in person and by phone/ E-mails
- Monitor the competition and the products/price offered in the market
- Achieve sales targets and company expectations
- Report sales trends and market activities to management
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the grocery business dealing with customers in the mainstream market
- Use of a reliable vehicle with full driver’s license is required
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Persuasive communication skills combined with strong presentation and financial management skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Independent to handle sales pressure and client objections
- Confidence and motivation to drive the business
- Good multi-tasking, organizational and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Ability to lift/carry cases of product up to 20kg
- Passion for food and learning new recipes (cultural-fit)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.