Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and
distributors of Asian food products from around the world. We are currently looking for
someone who is client-focused to be the Sales Representative to support the Asian Market sales team.
The Sales Representative – Asian Market reports to the Asian Market Sales Manager and
is a team-player to support the Sales department in achieving sales targets. The role involves
the Sales Representative to travel locally to meet customers for sales meetings.
The Asian Market portfolio involves selling to local grocery retail stores and sourcing for new clients within the local Asian market.
- Work collaboratively with customers to maximize product presentation and achieve company’s goals
- Reach or exceed sales targets and objectives
- Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activities
- Establish and maintain relations with clients, be responsible for verifying customer satisfaction and resolving any concerns with professionalism and a sense of urgency
- Engage in strategic account planning
- Work as a team with the Sales Manager using constant communication, and be flexible with changes and filling in for other Field Sales Representatives as needed
- Collect payments on a regular basis and constantly ensure that there are no aging debts
- Participate in industry trade shows and conventions
- Provide briefings on sales activities to your supervisor as necessary or as required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must
- Good planning and organization skills
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Use of a reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license is required
- Successful track record of closing deals
- 2 years of experience in wholesale or retail in the food industrial field is preferred
- Knowledge of seafood and having industrial customers is preferred
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes
- Verbal Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is an asset to communicate with customers
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.