Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is a leading importer and distributor of food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world. We are currently looking for someone who is client-focused to be the Sales Representative to support the Sales Team with our Asian Market sub-department of Sales.
The Sales Representative – Asian Market reports to the Asian Market Sales Manager and is a team-player to support the Sales department in achieving sales targets. The role involves the Sales Representative to travel locally to meet customers for sales meetings. The Asian Market portfolio involves selling to local grocery retail stores and sourcing for new clients within the local Asian market
- Ability to travel to out of town markets as needed
- Work collaboratively with customers to maximize product presentation and achieve company’s goals
- Resolve customer issues and problems by exhibiting a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Achieve set targets and objectives
- Observe and report in-store competitive product/promotional activities
- Open new accounts / AR collections
- Work as a team with the Sales Manager by constant communication, and be flexible with changes and filling in for other Field Sales Representatives as needed
- Collect payments on a regular basis and constantly ensure that there are no aging debts due more than 60 days
- Basic verbal and written communication skills
- Basic planning and organizing skills
- Ability to lift/carry cases of product up to 20 kg
- Basic product knowledge and Sales know how
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Use of a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license is require
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken is a must
- Experience in local sales preferred
- Verbal Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin) is an asset to communicate with customers
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.