Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of
Asian food products. We are currently looking for the right candidate as a Sales Admin. Assistant
in our ON office. This position is temporary contract to cover a maternity leave until August 2020.
The Sales Admin. Assistant serves supports the Sales Admin. team with
a broad range of administrative tasks related to Accounts Receivable.
This involves entering a high volume of order entries from invoices and
generating reports. The ideal candidate must be able to work under
pressure and have an eye for detail.
Working Hours & Conditions:
- Scheduled 8 hours between 9:00AM – 5:30PM (5 days between Monday to Saturday)
- Be able to work long stretches on a computer
- Repetitive order entries within a fast-paced environment under frequent pressure
- Order entry, issue credit notes, liaise with warehouse
- Answer phone calls to provide customer service and act as a liaison with the sales team
- Print and issue account statements, assist in making calls for debt collection
- Bank in deposits, manage cash from COD
- Generate reports on AR, sales, rebates, overdue accounts
- Complete day end and period end reconciliations
- Prepare day ends and month end reports
- Filing of department documents and support general administration work of the department
- Assist in maintenance of inventory record and updating inventory data
- Duties to be assigned from time to time to support performance of functions of the department
- Systems used in day to day work: mainly ACCPAC and WMS
- Other administrative tasks such as RMA processing, new account opening, stock adjustment, answering incoming calls, etc.
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail with accurate data entry
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Be able to work independently and part of a team
- Spoken and literate with Mandarin/Cantonese for foreign communication
- 1 – 2 years of related work experience is preferred
- Experience with accounting is an asset
- Being familiar with ACCPAC and WMS systems would be an asset
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.