Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading
importers and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and
other regions of the world. We are currently seeking for a Purchasing Assistant
to assist the purchasing department with its administrative tasks.
The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for administrative tasks which include placing orders,
data entry, organizing and filing, logistic arrangements, coordinating with customs brokers and
freight forwarders. This role will handle simple local purchasing. Training will be provided.
- Data entry
- Office administration
- Document organizing and filing
- Arrange container receiving schedule
- Set up logistics arrangement and compare freight quotes
- Logistics and receiving
- Submit documents for customs clearance and follow up status
- Prepare product sales sheets to teams
- Local purchasing and replenishment
- 1 – 2 years of administrative experience
- Working knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Post-secondary education or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Logistics and purchasing related experience are ideal
- Be able to speak Cantonese, Mandarin or Korean is considered an asset
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.