The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for administrative tasks
which include placing orders, data entry, organizing and filing,
logistic arrangement, coordinating with customs broker and freight
forwarder. Training will be provided.
Specific Job Duties:
- Data entry
- Office Administration
- Proficient working with a PC (MS Office Suite)
- Document organizing and filing
- Arrange container receiving schedule
- Set up logistics arrangement and compare freight quote
- Submit documents for customs clearance and follow up status
- Prepare product sales sheet to teams
- Local purchasing and replenishment
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent administrative and organizing skills
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Be able to speak Cantonese, Mandarin is considered an asset
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.