Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers and distributors
of Asian food products from around the world. We are currently looking for a passionate Marketing Assistant
to support the Marketing team who is aggressive and enjoys taking initiatives.
The Marketing Assistant reports to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for the planning and execution
for all marketing strategies across different communication channels. This involves a broad range of tasks
such as graphic designing, administering marketing plans and executing marketing activities.
This role requires the candidate to be strong with communication, organization and also
have sense of creativity to deliver quality results.
- Assist and coordinate with marketing promotional events
- Help design product flyers and posters
- Arrange food demonstrations
- Manage company social media accounts
- Prepare marketing data report and campaign proposals
- Track and control sales promotional budgets
- Develop and maintain relationships with marketing agencies, material suppliers and media
- Maintain effective internal communications with the Purchasing and Sales Department
- In-progress or completion of a diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business or a relevant field, a concentration in Marketing is a plus
- Basic Photoshop and AI skills
- Experience with social media marketing
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organization skills
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Experience with content marketing and SEO
- Experience in event planning or marketing campaign arrangements
- Be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, AI, or other design software
- Social media experience using WeChat
- Ability to communicate using Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) for foreign communication is ideal
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to be able to do Market site visits is ideal
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes (Cultural – Fit)
MSP subsidy, Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your application by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, please include the following:
2. Cover Letter
3. Indicate how you learned about this employment opportunity
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.