Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the
leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world.
We are currently looking for a Mainstream Market – Sales Accounts Manager to support
the sales team in our Toronto office. This is a results-oriented role that focuses
on developing sales plans to meet and exceed sales targets.
The Mainstream Market – Sales Accounts Manager reports to the Regional Director
of the company and supports the objectives of the sales team. This role involves
establishing and maintaining the mainstream accounts within the Western Market.
It also focuses on developing the Western Market, executing business strategies and
developing sales plans to engage new distributors and customers.
- Develop local and regional business and be responsible for the sales performance of major grocery chains within the assigned territory
- Build relationships with key customers and improve listing products to grow sales
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers with constant communication, following scheduled visitation, identifying customer needs, following up request in a timely fashion, and sampling/demonstrations as needed
- Maintain thorough working knowledge of all Canda’s products and programs, along with knowledge of the competition’s markets, products and pricing
- Recognize promotion and development opportunities and provide recommendation on events/activities that could benefit the company
- Communicate regularly with the Regional Director on trends, issues, and opportunities
- Drive sales to meet department targets both in revenue and margins
- Monitor customers’ credit and follow-up on A/R collections
- Make frequent travels to meet and serve customers as required
- Persuasive and excellent communication skills with verbal and written English
- 3 years of experience within the wholesale industry selling food products to the western/mainstream market
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of distribution, retail and promotional structures across multiple channels in the grocery and food industry
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must have a G Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle for frequent travels
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
Preferred Knowledge and Skills/ Nice-to-Haves:
- Post-secondary education in the faculty of business is an asset
- A good understanding of financial fundamentals
- Have a passion for food and to learn about recipes (cultural-fit)
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life)
- Vision care
- Paid vacation
- Paid statutory holiday
- Car allowance
- Sales Bonus
- Employee discounts
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.