Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading
importers and distributors of Asian food from around the world for nearly 40 years.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join our Mainstream Market Sales team
to support our portfolio with North American retail chains in our BC office.
The Mainstream Market – Sales Account Manager reports to the Sales Manager and is
a team-player that supports the Mainstream Market Sales department in achieving sales targets.
The Sales Account Manager is a key contributor to the development, planning, implementation
and execution of the company’s business strategies which include sales, increasing distribution
and maximizing profits for the banners assigned. This role will involve business trips to travel across Canada.
- Forecasting volume & profits with allocated budgets and managing feet on the street sales representatives for their daily selling.
- Negotiating and presenting current and new product listing base and managing existing shelf space with current and new accounts.
- Explore new product opportunities with existing and new business development with both warm and cold leads.
- Lead & actively participate in planning processes, drive growth, market share and profitability.
- Present new products with existing and new customers, coordinate pricing and general management of the company’s categories and product lines.
- Assess risk with current products listings.
- Build trust with accounts, strengthen credibility and execute customer service and results.
- Work in conjunction with cross functional departments that include inventory planners, sales administration, finance, and warehouse.
- Manage and work with departments on trade spending and promotional volumes.
- Manage P&L indicators and act diligently on appropriate measures to ensure optimization.
- Present internally and update sales and budgets through company processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma completed
- Minimum of 2 years of sales account management experience
- Strong selling and presentation skills & experience with category management
- Planning and organizational skills to prioritize activities and coordinate multiple requests from different banners
- Ability to lift/carry cases of product up to 20 kg
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Use of a reliable vehicle with valid driver’s license is required
- Compelling communication skills and proficiency in verbal and written English
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Experience in local sales is preferred
- Sales experience in the Consumer Package Food Industry is an asset
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), MSP, Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
- Salary and performance pay through sales bonuses
- Car allowance
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.