Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the
leading importers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world.
We are currently looking for a Mainstream Market – Key Accounts Manager to support
the sales team in our Toronto office. This is a results-oriented role that focuses
on executing sales plans to meet and exceed sales targets.
The Mainstream Market – Key Accounts Manager reports to the Regional Director
of the company and supports the objectives of the sales team. This role involves
handling mainstream banners and focuses on executing business strategies and plans.
The scope of this role handles key accounts with the head office category buyers of the mainstream market.
- Set up sales strategy planning for mainstream banners
- Build relationships with new and existing key mainstream banners
- Handle with head office category buyers and key customers to improve listing products to grow sales
- Offer new listing and set up promotions for key banners
- Communicate with buyers and the company’s Inventory Planners to provide reasonable stock forecasts
- Monitor customers’ credit and follow-up on A/R collections
- Make frequent travels to meet and serve customers as required
- Compelling and excellent communication skills with verbal and written English
- 2 years of experience within the wholesale industry selling food products to the western/mainstream market
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Must have a Canadian Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle for frequent travels
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced working environment
Preferred Knowledge and Skills/ Nice-to-Haves:
- Post-secondary education in the faculty of business is an asset
- Have a passion for food and to learn about recipes (cultural-fit)
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life)
- Vision care
- Paid vacation
- Car allowance
- Sales Bonus
- Employee discounts
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.