Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of Asian food products.
We are currently looking for a Junior Accountant with 1 - 2 years of related experience to work in our office in BC.
The Junior Accountant reports to the Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will provide
support to the Finance team. The duties include the full Accounts Payable process, bank reconciliations,
maintaining fixed asset ledgers and reconciliations, budget reports and financial reports.
- Support the full Accounts Payable process
- Complete bank reconciliations, maintain cash journals and journal entries
- Process transactions in the company’s accounting system in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures (prepaid expenditures, inventory, fixed assets, Accounts Payable and deferred revenue)
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and working papers
- Support management needs by providing monthly financial reports
- Conduct budgeting comparative analysis (projected budget vs. actual budget)
- Interact with operational personnel to answer questions or accumulate information
- Assist the management team with ad-hoc related tasks
- Either a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in an Accounting or Business discipline
- Have 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to display a professional manner and approach with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- CPA designation is preferred or in the process of completing the program
- Familiar with ACCPAC would be an asset
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.