Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading
importers and distributors of Asian food products from around the world.
We are currently looking for an Inventory Planner to join our
The Inventory Planner reports to the Purchasing Manager and will
oversee stock replenishment, order placing, overstock control etc. This
role involves analytical skills and decision making to solve problems
and manage stock. The individual must be able to multi-task with
competing priorities within a fast-paced environment.
Specific Job Duties:
- Stock review
- Stock replenishment/ filled and unfilled rate
- Purchase order placing
- Data analysis
- Overstock control
- Obsolete/ damaged stock control
- Inter-branch stock arrangement
- Shipment arrangement – customs
- Compliance; logistics
- Post-secondary education
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Prepare sales review report
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business need
- Ability to listen, take direction and learn quickly
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines while producing high quality work
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- 3-4 years of experience related to inventory planning is ideal
- Experience in international trade is a plus
- Be able to speak Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese or Korean is considered an asset
- Passion for food and love for learning new recipes
- Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.