Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd. is one of the leading importers
and distributors of Asian food products from the Pacific Rim and other regions of the world.
To fulfill our operation needs, we are currently hiring for a D/Z or A/Z Driver to do local deliveries.
The 5-Ton Truck Driver makes frequent deliveries during the weekend and some weekdays
driving a 5-ton truck. This role will involve frequent movement and lifting.
Must hold either a D/Z or A/Z driver’s license and be able to lift-up to 50lbs.
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Perform out-of-town deliveries when needed
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Unload goods as per client specification
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Using a power jack tool
- D/Z or A/Z driver’s license
- Clean Driving record & CVOR
- At least 1 year of previous truck driving experience
- Heavy lifting up to 50lbs
- Adhere to road safety, traffic regulations and speed
- Basic English communication at minimum
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin/Cantonese would be an asset
- Related experience in driving a 5-ton truck
- 3 years of commercial driving experience is preferred
MSP subsidy, Full group benefits (Medical, Dental, Life), Paid Vacation, Paid Statutory Holiday, etc.
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.