Canda Six Fortune is one of the leading Wholesalers and
distributors of Asian food products. We are currently looking for
the right candidate to be the Accounts Receivable Clerk in our Ontario office on a part-time basis.
The Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for assisting
the Sales Administrative Department in collecting payments promptly from customers
while adhering to established credit limits and overall credit policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure and have an eye for detail.
Working Hours & Conditions:
- Part-Time, 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday and Saturday if needed
- Be able to work long stretches on a computer
- Repetitive order entries within a fast-paced environment under frequent pressure
- Respond to all requests for information from customers including monthly statements, copies of invoices or credit notes as needed
- Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments with customers
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or collection issues
- Communicate regularly with customers and accounting staff as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities
- Work closely with the Sales Department on past due accounts and coordinate payment collection
- Pro-actively perform routine communication and reminder with the Sales Department and with different customer’s accounting departments to accelerate A/R collections
- Post and reconcile customer payments to general ledgers
- Balance daily A/R batches, prepare and distribute income reports
- Collaborate with management to maintain collection goals and general A/R performance levels
- Maintain up-to-date contact info with the customer’s accounting department for effective communication
- Collaborate with the OE team on a day-to-day basis for sales administrative duties
- Work as a backup staff on Saturdays whenever needed
- Assist with other general administrative duties as required
- Proficiency with PC (working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail with accurate data entry
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be an effective communicator
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Diploma in Business Administration, Payroll or Accounting
- Good math skills with the ability to perform basic calculations correctly
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Have patience and a positive attitude and ability to manage stress
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Familiar with ACCPAC and WMS systems would be an asset
- Spoken and written Mandarin/Chinese is a plus
- Any experience with data entry or office sales experience
If you meet the requirements above, please send us your resume by E-mail
with the position you are applying for as the "Subject" to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also indicate where you learned about this employment opportunity.
At Canda Six Fortune Enterprise Co. Ltd., we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing.
Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.